WORK AND EXPERIENCE
1. Intelligent Domestic Water Resource Management and Logging System Using Machine Learning
GOLD MEDALIST AT 33RD ALL PAKISTAN IEEEP STUDENTS’ SEMINAR
ABSTRACT —– Domestic Water Resourcea Management benefits the residents of a house in a number of ways. It serves to provide protection from water leaks and irregular water flow patterns in the house which may cause significant damage to infrastructure. An intelligent system has been proposed for this purpose that collects data from the main water supply of the house and maintains a log of the water flow activities. This data is used to analyze and differentiate between normal water flow patterns and irregular flow patterns by using Machine learning algorithms. These can be used to detect water leaks, alert the residents and consequently shut down the main water supply of the house in order to prevent any damage. The system sends data online to a server and can adapt to changes in the water flow activities of the house. It can predict the future usage patterns based on activities of the past.
We are hobbyists in the field of tech development who have taken an initiative to make tech knowledge reachable to all. For this goal to be realized, we offer various technology and engineering courses for students of universities all over Karachi.
We offer microcontroller, robotics and IoT, web development, PLC and automation, graphic designing and programming language courses to students of different universities.
We had students from NEDUET, IIEE, SSUET, and UIT in the first batch of our first course. Worth to mention here that we got an amazing feedback from our first batch.
Following is the link to our facebook page:
EVENTS AND SOCIETIES:
- General Secretary – IEEE Industry Applications Society, NED University Branch.
- Director Graphics – IEEE Industry Applications Society, NED University Branch.
- Director Graphics – SPARK (Electronic Department Official Magazine).
- Project Student – Electronic Design Center, NED University.
- Robotics Trainer at Student Project Exhibition and Competition.
- Robotics Team Member of Society for Promotion of Science, NED University.
- Promotions Team Member of Media Arts Photography Summit, NED University.
- Documentation Team Member of Career Expo NED.